I help parents who are struggling with common issues affecting their children to make lifestyle changes so they can enjoy their family life. I offer a free 15 minute consultation to discuss how I can best help you , contact me here to arrange yours.
Are you a busy parent finding it difficult to juggle the many challenges of modern family life and experiencing problems with your child or family, such as fussy eating, behavioural issues, sibling rivalry, potty training worries, parental separation or don’t have any quality time with your family? Don’t know who to turn to next for help?
Family life can be overwhelming at times so I support parents to prioritise and work through their challenges in order to remove the chaos and restore calm within the family. Unfortunately I don’t have a magic wand so it is essential that parents who work with me are prepared to put in some work! But what I do have is a non-judgemental and solution focused approach which means I help parents along their journey to develop and build on their strengths and focus on the positive things they are already doing within an environment that promotes security, love, consistency and boundary and limit setting for their children so that they can ultimately enjoy their family life.
Below are the parenting services I offer, if you would like to ask any questions then don’t hesitate to contact me here.
Essential Parenting: Back on Track – one off consultation
For parents with children aged from 6 months to 10 years. The challenges of modern family life can impact on you and your children and without realising, things can get on top of you. This package is for you if all you may need is to talk things through and receive individualised guidance and advice to get your family life back on track. You will receive:
- 60-90 minute one off discovery consultation via video call (FaceTime/Skype) (home visits available if you live in the Onchan/Douglas area on the Isle of Man).
- Develop an understanding of what is going on for your child and establish realistic expectations of them for their stage of development.
- Email summary of discussion and basic plan of action to improve your family’s situation.
Cost £75 – To book and pay for your Back on Track consultation, click here.
Essential Parenting Package
For parents with children aged from 6 months to 10 years. The challenges of modern family life can impact on you and your children and without realising, things can get on top of you. This package is for you if you are feeling overwhelmed and need step-by-step support to help you make changes to your family’s lifestyle. You will receive:
- An initial 90 minute discovery consultation via video call (FaceTime/Skype) (home visits available if you live in the Onchan/Douglas area on the Isle of Man).
- Bespoke plan of action prioritising your family’s needs, broken down into small manageable steps to make achievable changes.
- Two follow-up calls or visits.
- Unlimited online support via messaging, email or phone whilst completing the plan within a 4-6 week period.
Cost £200 – To book your Essential Parenting Package, click here.