When your baby comes along, no one can quite prepare you for the journey that follows and especially the impact lack of sleep can have on you! I help parents who are struggling to manage their little one’s sleep whatever stage you are at so you can all benefit from a good night’s sleep. I offer a free 15 minute consultation to discuss how I can best help you, contact me here to arrange yours.
I use a non-judgmental approach and recognise that we all parent differently and take this into account when designing your bespoke sleep programme. Unfortunately I don’t have a magic wand so it is essential that parents who work with me are prepared to put in some work! The key element to the success of your plan is the support that I provide to help and encourage you to resolve the problems you are encountering with your child’s sleep. Please do not hesitate in getting in touch with me if you have any questions or would like to book a consultation.
Below are the sleep services I offer, if you would like to ask any questions then don’t hesitate to contact me here.
Essential Sleep Minis
This service is for parents with new born babies up to 6 months old. Developmentally, babies under 6 months are not ready for sleep training and it is typical for them to wake during the night. This package is not intended to tell you how to get your newborn to sleep through but to inform parents how they can establish healthy sleep habits with their new baby when they feel ready to, to help them avoid sleep problems later on. This is an ideal gift for new parents to help them adapt into parenthood and manage their newborn’s sleep. You will receive:
- A 90 minute consultation via video call (FaceTime/Skype) (home visits available if you live in the Onchan/Douglas area on the Isle of Man).
- Discussion and understanding about how a new born sleeps, their sleep cycles and how brain development and growth impacts sleep in the first 6 months of life.
- Discussion and understanding about the transition to parenthood and realistic expectations of your baby’s sleep patterns.
- Advice and guidance on how to encourage and establish healthy sleep habits with an email summary highlighting the essential guidance points of our consultation.
Cost £75 – To book and pay for your Essential Sleep Minis consultation, click here.
Essential Sleep One off Consultation
For parents with children aged from 6 months to 10 years. Has bedtime become a nightly struggle? Is your child unable to get to sleep without you or stay in their own bed for the whole night? This consultation is popular with parents who feel they just need some advice and direction to get their child’s sleep habits back on track and manage the rest independently. You will receive:
- A 60-90 minute one off discovery consultation via video call (FaceTime/Skype) (home visits available if you live in the Onchan/Douglas area on the Isle of Man).
- An understanding around how typical sleep works and the impact childhood growth and development often has on it and why your child struggles with sleep.
- An holistic look at your daily routines and especially bedtime with strategies to make changes to them if required.
- Discussion around sleep training techniques and how they can be successfully used according to your style of parenting – even if you do feel like you’ve tried everything.
- Email summary of discussion, highlighting the agreed changes that you need to put in place to improve your child’s sleep and the strategies required to do so.
Cost £75 – To book and pay for your Essential Sleep One Off consultation, click here.
Essential Sleep Package
For parents and children aged from 6 months to 10 years who feel like they’ve tried everything to get their child to sleep through the night but nothing works! Losing out on sleep is something as parents we expect to deal with in the first few months after your child is born, or through different illnesses, teething or getting back into routines after holidays or other changes children might experience. But constant, night after night battles at bedtime and night awakenings can be relentless for many families and long term sleep deprivation can be extremely damaging for the whole family’s health and wellbeing.
To resolve these problems, this package provides the support you need to help you get a full night’s sleep and includes:
- All of the aspects of the Essential Sleep One Off consultation.
- A bespoke sleep plan written in conjunction with you to meet your family’s needs.
- Direction and support via phone or video call to discuss the plan and how to implement it.
- Ongoing support whilst carrying out the plan via email, text or messaging for up to four weeks from starting the plan.
Cost £200 – To book and pay for your Essential Sleep Package, click here.