- Thank you for choosing the services of Laura Kewley. All terms and conditions aim to protect clients using these services. Once payment has been made via the PayPal link on the website, you are entering into an agreement with Laura Kewley – Parenting & Sleep Specialist, indicating that you are committed to making changes for you and your family and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions as follows.
- Notification of your payment will be sent via email to Laura who will then contact you by telephone to arrange your consultation at a mutually agreed time.
- Cancellation – if you are unable to attend your initial consultation then a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required prior to the date of your appointment. A refund is not offered but a re-scheduled appointment at your convenience within the following 2-month period is. Failure to attend the re-scheduled appointment will result in a loss of your fee.
- Sleep Packages – Laura will endeavour to be flexible with the duration of your package but support will extend no longer than 2 months from the date of your initial consultation. If you have an unused final review appointment remaining in your package, you will need to contact Laura to arrange this if you have not done so already. If Laura does not hear from you within this timeframe, then she will assume all is well and will discharge you from her services.
- Parenting Support Packages – Laura will endeavour to be flexible with the duration of your package but support will extend no longer than 2 months from the date of your initial consultation. All subsequent appointments for this plan will be agreed at each meeting for the following one. If cancellations occur for any of these meetings, then 2 further attempts will be made to rearrange with the client but failure to complete the plan within the 2 months outlined above due to numerous rearrangements, will result in a loss of your fee and support.
Privacy, Confidentiality, Safeguarding Vulnerable Children & Adults & Sharing Information
Information discussed during individual consultations will be confidential. However, Laura Kewley has a role in the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults so if any concerns arise, then they will be discussed with the individual and if necessary, shared with relevant authorities within the safeguarding arena as required.